LAMP (Linux Audio Mangling Project) is an audio editor for the Linux platform, which is developed for our Senior Projects class. It is currently under development, so if you feel adventurous, just grab a CVS snapshot.
- It handles WAV, AIFF and AU files.
- Intuitive graphical interface, using GTK+.
- It interfaces with the LADSPA plugin API for using audio filters and effects. This allows the program to use and extensive effects library
- Basic editing capabilities like, Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete, Silence etc.
- Ability to handle channels independently or together.
- It can copy to and from files with different sampling resolution and frequency.
- The Linux Audio Developer's Simple Plugin API: LADPSA.
- Libaudiofile for parsing different file formats.
- GTK+ 1.2 for the GUI
- Linux :)